Under the direction of the Medical Director, our Physician Assistant will work as a team with the Physicians on the entire patient lifecycle.
Hamilton Vein Center treats people from around Houston suffering from vein disease. We seek a certified Physician Assistant to join our team full time. We are focused on maintaining a close-knit, hard-working team and are dedicated to providing excellent patient care through this period of rapid growth.
The ideal candidate would be outgoing, self-motivated, interested in performing procedures and a team player. An ability to establish rapport with patients and provide effective counseling and education is of utmost importance. There is a strong focus on office-based minimally invasive surgeries utilizing ultrasound guidance. Experience with procedures, ultrasonography, and/or proficiency in medical Spanish would be a plus, but we will train the right candidate.
Hamilton Vein Center employs six interventional radiologists and several mid-levels who work as a team through the entire patient diagnosis and treatment plan.
We provide a competitive salary with benefits and 401K with matching, no call or weekends. An interested candidate would need to be willing to travel around the greater Houston area.
• Interpersonal skills – Approachable, able to establish rapport easily, demonstrates empathy with others, demonstrates active listening
• Collaboration – Ability to work within a team setting and leverage strengths of others to accomplish objectives
• Drive – Self-starter who can take initiative to help the team and business grow
Education and Experience:
• Must have a Texas Physician Assistant License in good standing.
• PA degree required
• At least two years of experience
• Experience with assisting physicians with procedures (preferably Interventional Radiologists)
• Experience with diagnosing and treating patients.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Medical Director
Apply Online Using the Form Below